11.28.2008

Today is Black Friday


Hello! We hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving yesterday. I love having the reminder to step back & look at all the bounty & blessings in my life. No matter what trial I have in my life, my blessings always outnumber the bad things in my life. Today I'm looking forward to a day home with my family. My husband doesn't have to work & my kids are excited to put up our Christmas tree.

Are any of you doing your holiday shopping today online? Online shopping is a mother's dream! You don't have to pack up your kids & try to keep them calm while hunting for deals & you can shop in your pajamas. I think my kids are grateful to not have to go shopping with me. :)

I cannot believe the incredible deals the haute mama's at CreatedByMom.com came up with for our Black Friday specials. You definitely won't want to miss this, especially since most of them are just for today only. Check it out & show some mamas you love 'em today... xoxo
add to kirtsy

No comments:

Post a Comment