11.26.2008

Black Friday & Cyber Monday

Wow! I'm getting sooooooo excited for this shopping weekend! The haute mamas at CreatedByMom.com are continuing to email me with fantastic Black Friday deals! I'm hoping that we'll get enough traffic & sales on Friday that they'll agree to extend their specials for Cyber Monday, so please spread the word & buy from moms this Black Friday! We're working feverishly behind the scenes to get the store ready & possibly bring in a new mom-vendor or two before then. So exciting!


I'm a Mac Girl & a BIG fan of the Black Friday graphic art that Apple is using this year. Wish they were a mom-owned/managaed company, though. :)

Also, I'm so excited to announce that my Twitter Pal, bizziemommy, just posted a recent interview on CreatedByMom.com & how I started everything & some other interesting tidbets. Check it out & leave her some love here: http://www.bizziemommy.com/mompreneur-interview-divine-mama.html#more-1491

Hope all of you have a great day in your Thanksgiving prep! Lots of love! xoxo
add to kirtsy

No comments:

Post a Comment