11.05.2008

Red Rover, Red Rover!


...Vintage Hem

for our first round of Red Rover, we're all giving a shout to the mommies at Vintage Hem to come join us at CreatedByMom.com! We LOVE your slips!!!


Check out their chic slips at www.vintagehem.com.
(also, check out our Press page to see me, Quinn, wearing the Damsel in Distress slip in the Park City TV interview)

Help us woo Vintage Hem into putting some of their slips in CreatedByMom.com by leaving your praise & begging in the comments for this post. After we have sufficient flattery/pleading posted, we'll shoot them an email with a link to this post & - hopefully - it will inspire them. Let's show Vintage Hem that their fabulous products would receive a warm welcome at CreatedByMom.com.

If there's any mom-vendors you'd like to see at CreatedByMom.com, email us at info@createdbymom.com & we'll put up a Red Rover enticement to try to woo them over.

p.s. Thanks for your love & prayers. My baby is recovering really well & we are home now. What a relief! We'll have our first Manic Monday Mama Giveaway next Monday. It's gonna be GOOD!!! xoxo

add to kirtsy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous products like yours deserve to be shared far and wide.
We'd love to have you join us on CBM!

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Wow what a great idea and products!!!!

Off to do some shopping,

:)

Dots n Daisies said...

SO cute and so creative. I hate it when I find a super cute dress and it's just barely to short... these would be perfect.

The McBrides said...

I love these! I want to get one for my mom and sister for christmas-and i already see it as a must have for my winter wardrobe!they make a skirt look like a million bucks for such a reasonable price!Come to CBM!

jennifersusan said...

I love the look of these slips! They are the perfect compliment to a skirt or dress that needs that extra something. I'd love to see these on CBM! Please come join us!

Amy said...

Love love love your product!! You should really sell some of them at this site!!

blue j tees said...

What wonderful products. We would love to have you be part of the CBM team!

Jake and Rachelle said...

I love those! Now if I could only pick just one to buy!

Tonni said...

I'd recently thought I needed something exactly like your product. I'm so tired of my dresses being just a little too short! Great products and variety, would love to see you on Created by Mom.

Post a Comment