11.29.2008

Productive Thanksgiving Weekend

Man, I can't believe the long weekend is almost over! It went by so fast! Tonight my parents took our 3 kids so my hubby & I could clean up/organize our "beautiful mess." It's amazing the things you can get done with no kids around. My desk looks perfectly put together... & this time I'll keep it tidy (ha, ha). I've got a stack of boxes ready to ship out Monday & my kids have clean laundry. Woo-hoo! Such a nice night! We were going to go see Twilight, but chose to tidy up instead (crazy, I know). Luckily we'll still get to go out next week for our anniversary. Every year I think, next year we'll be able to do something fancier for our anniversary, but it's seeming like every year we're getting poorer (maybe because we have more kids... hmmm). So, this year we'll go see Twilight, at the matinee showing for cheaper rates. It will be so fun!

I feel like I should post a big 'ol thank you to my mom. Seriously, she is such an inspiration to me. I learned how to work hard from my mom. She is the most productive, disciplined person I know. She inspires me to be my best self because she loves me for how I am right now. She is my biggest cheerleader. CreatedByMom.com has come about because she had the faith in me to do this & has helped me see the sunny side of the often discouraging start-up phase. Since it's still Thanksgiving, I don't think it's too late to give this thankful post; I'm so thankful for my mom & I feel like I never tell her so. Thank you mom; I love you so much.
add to kirtsy

1 comment:

G. said...

just found your site through SITS. Love your products. I'm always looking for unique gifts...now I know where to go.:)

Post a Comment