12.16.2008

Our Current Top 5 (10) Gifts at CreatedByMom.com

Don't you just love "Top 5" lists? Seriously they make life so much easier. I never thought I was that interested in keeping up with the crowd - & I still don't think I am - but Top 5 (or 10, 20, etc.) seem to be a really good indicator to see what products are worth quickly looking into further. So, without further ado, here's the current CreatedByMom.com Top 5 selling products:

1. Bella-Inspired Charm Bracelet
2. Multi-Colored Tutu
3. Twilight-Inspired Bella Bracelet Bookmark
4. Zoomer Toddler Bike
5. Super-Hero Capes

oh... okay, you pulled my arm enough... here's 5 more, to show our Top 10...

6. Drummer-Girl Cards
7. Story Charm Bracelet
8. Glitzy Glass Pendants
9. Tutu with Ribbon
10. Bella-Inspired Cell Phone Charm

Fun, huh? How's your holiday gifting going? Are you ready?
add to kirtsy

No comments:

Post a Comment